Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition
Booking form – Terms and Conditions
The following terms as used in this booking terms and conditions shall be considered synonymous : safari tour, and trip , all of which refer to the travel arrangement being booked with Rare Holidays. Additionally the following terms : clients, guests, traveler, participant member, passenger all refer to you as a traveler.Reservation and payments:A non-refundable amounts of 20 % booking amounts will be remitted at the time of request to hold reservations for a given date of travel / itinerary as agreed upon alongwith the duly signed booking form is required. The separate liability release and assumption of risk Agreement are also required to confirm your reservation. Upon receipt of the above documents alongwith the deposit, we will , subject to availability, reserve your place on the selected safari / itinerary.Balance of the deposit is required not later than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date in India.Upon receipt of the final and full payment, all details pertaining to your travel with Services vouchers will be sent in hard copy at your address of residence given OR the same may be handed over upon arrival at the Indian Port. Clothing lists etc will also be intimated in immediately.Cancellation and Refund Policy:Less than 30 days of arrival date : 100 % forfeited
Less than 42 days of arrival date : 50 % will be refunded
- Less / more than 60 days : 90 % of the total amounts will be refundedAll refund percentages given are amounts calculated from the total quoted cost of the Tour including the initial deposit. Please note the initial booking amounts of 10 % is non refundable.
- Should you fail to join a tour or join after the departure or leave it prior to completion, no refund on un-used or full tour will be made. Some Airline fares may not be refunded.This policy applies to all travel arrangements made by Rare Holidays.InsuranceIt is a condition of the booking that the sole responsibility lies with the guest that they carry the correct comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover themselves, as well any dependants and companions for the duration of their travel in India. The insurance should include coverage in respect of, but not limited to the following eventualities: cancellation or curtailment of the itinerary/safari,emergency evacuation expenses, medical expenses,repartriation expenses , damage , loss of theft of baggage, money and goods. Rare Holidays will not take any responsibility for costs of any losses incurred or suffered by the guest. This condition also applies to any dependants or traveling companions. Guest may be charged directly by the relevant service provider for any emergency services they may require at any point of travel in case they are not covered by the Insurance policy.A Travel insurance document copy issued by the Insurance company in home country must be sent along with the booking form.Medical Information :By forwarding the tour deposit , the signed reservation booking form, the signed liability release and assumption of risk Agreement, the guest certifies that he/she does not knowingly have any physical or other conditions of disability that would create risk for him/her or other participants in the Tour. It is essential that persons with any medical problems or dietary restrictions must inform us prior to departure. Anti – Malaria precautions must be taken and Rare Holidays will not take any responsibility. Any inoculation required must be recorded by the clients health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate which a person must carry in person throughout the tour.Currency Fluctuations :As the currency rate keeps fluctuating , the rupee value will be protected and if needed the cost will be raised in case of devaluation of the forex as against Indian Rupee.Government & Other TaxesAny increase in Government taxes at any point of travel vis a vis hotel, transport or airline , fuel price hike , food including Sales tax, VAT, surcharges levied will be passed on to the traveler. Such hike , taxes or rise in costs are not in our control and can be levied by the Government any time without notice. Since airfares ( internal ) are not stable during the time of ticketing, any increase in costs than the quoted airline fare will be paid by the traveler.Airline : Rare Holidays is not responsible for any schedule, cancellation , damage , overbooking or loss of baggage & property to the extent that such items are beyond its control. Any or all claims for any loss or injury suffered on any airline must be made directly with the airline involved and not Rare Holidays. Airline schedule changes may necessitate additional night added on your tour. If such changes are beyond the control of Rare Holidays, the traveler will have to bear any such additional cost or may claim from the airline or insurance company.Tour Cancellations :Rare Holidays shall not be responsible for any tour cancellation due reasons beyond its control such as strikes, acts of God , war, acts of Government or any other beyond its control that may make the operation of the tour impossible, illegal or inadvisable. All tour payments received will be refunded and this refund will be the limit of Rare Holidays liability. Rare Holidays will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the members while preparing for the Tour.Itinerary ChangesRare Holidays will not be responsible for any itinerary changes which has to be made due reasons beyond its control such as strikes, bad weather conditions. Efforts will be made to adhere to the given and scheduled itinerary always.Passports and VisasIt is mandatory that all members must check that they carry valid passport and visa for India. Rare Holidays will not be responsible for any wrong documents.Guest Representation and ConsentThe person making a booking with Rare Holidays , warrants that he or she has the authority to enter into a contract on behalf ofall other person included in such booking and in the event of failure of any or all of the persons so included to make payment, the person making the booking shall by his / her signature thereof assume personal liability of the total price of all bookings made by him / her.The payment or the deposit or any other partial payment made for a reservation of a tour constitutes consent by all guest covered by the payment to all provisions of the terms and conditions contained here-in whether the guest has signed the booking form or not.Limitations and LiabilitiesThis section defines Rare Holidays responsibilities with respect to all our tours booked for our guests, including extensions and independent arrangements, please read it carefully.Rare Holidays, its owners and employees gives notice that they only act as an agent for the owners contractors and suppliers providing means of transport and / or all other related travel services and that they assume no responsibility, howsoever caused , excepting its own negligence or willful misconduct for injury , death . loss or damage to a person or property, delay or change in air or other services, howsoever caused or irregularity, inconvenience or additional expenses in connection with any service resulting directly or indirectly from : defect of any vehicle, act of God , act of war, insurrection, revolt, terrorism, Government restrictions and regulations or civil uprising or disturbances or military action, quarantine, strikes, weather, sickness, war , detention, annoyance, delays, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, wild animals, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as schedules, travel advisories, discrepancies or changes in transit, hotel and other services over which it has no control occurring in either the country of origin, destination or through passage or through the acts or default of any third party company or persons engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, except for such losses caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of Rare Holidays. Rare Holidays may not be held responsible for any loss or damage to luggage, before , during or after the tour program.Upon advancement of the deposit to Rare Holidays, the depositor acknowledge that he / she has read and understands the above recited terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them. Rare Holidays also reserves the right to accept or decline any member from participating in any of our tours for any reason. Rare Holidays will not discriminate any individual because of race, sex, sexual preference, religion or nationality.LIABILTY RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENTPlease read this booking terms and condition carefully before signing. All guest must sign and complete this form and return it to us with a 20 % non-refundable deposit to have a confirmed reservation. Separate form must be signed by each traveler .( Payments to be made in favor of : Rare Holidays in INDIA.Voluntary participation and assumption of Risk.
- I understand that I have voluntarily chosen to participate for the trip designated in the Reservation booking form ( or a trip I may change to). In so doing, I acknowledge that I maybe subjecting myself to danger and hazards, which could result in injury, illness or death. In order to partake of the enjoyment and excitement, I am willing to accept the risk and uncertainty involved in the adventure or any other tour.
- I VERIFY THAT I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT BY PLACING MY INITIALS HERE______________________Release and Covenant not to sue.
- I understand that Rare Holidays will contract with independent contractors to provide services in this trip, including travel services, transportation and guide services. I understand and acknowledge that Rare Holidays assumes no responsibility for the actions of any individual contractors except for ots own negligence and misconduct, and that no independent contractor has authority to make commitments for, or on behalf of Rare HolidaysAs partial consideration of my participation in the trip and for Rare Holidays undertakings, I agree that neither I nor any of my heirs, personal or legal representative or family members will bring suit against Rare Holidays as a result of any act of omissions by independent contractors other than Rare Holidays involved in this trip. I hereby release, indemnify and covenant not to sue Rare Holidays or its officers, Directors, shareholders. Agents or employees for any and all claims of whatever kind arising out of my participation in the trip, including, but not limited to, personal injury , illness or death, damage or monetary loss, except for any such claims arising out of negligent acts, omissions or misconduct or Rare Holidays, it s officers , Directors, shareholders , agents and employees involved in this trip.
- I VERIFY THAT I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT BY PLACING MY INITIALS HERE ________________________Arbitration
- Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to,this agreement or the performance there under, without limitation any claim related to illness, injury or death shall be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Delhi, India in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules then existing , and the judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction over the subject matter of the controversy. This agreement to arbitrate does not waive or modify the liability release in the foregoing paragraph.
- I VERIFY THAT I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT BY PLACING MY INITIALS HERE___________________________Knowing and Voluntary Execution.
- I have carefully read the terms and conditions of booking and understand that it a release of liability and a contract between myself and Rare Holidays., and / or its contracted Tour Operators or affiliated organizations, and I sign this agreement of my own free will. This agreement is binding on my heirs and legal representatives and assigns.
- I VERIFY THAT I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT BY PLACING MY INITIAL HERE____________________________Integration and Severability
- Subject to the obligations and duties set forth herein, this liability release and Covenant not to sue, the Rare Holidays India reservation booking form, Rare Holidays terms and conditions, all of which are incorporated herein by this reference, express the full and complete agreement and contract of the parties hereto. In the event that a arbitrator or Court of Law declare any term or terms of these documents invalid, such declaration shall not affect the reminder of the terms of the agreement, which shall be valid and enforceable.
- I VERIFY THAT I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THIS STATEMENT BY PLACING MY INITIAL HERE____________________________“ If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Rare Holidays for any claims of the minor. ( Minor means less than 18 years of age and a Parent or Guardian must sign on behalf of the minor” .